Part One: The Violent/Sadistic/Angry Side
1. Does your character have temper problems?
Sam: uhm... I can get pretty angry sometimes, but I don't think I have temper problems? Right Spike?
Spike: You broke my jaw.
Author: your turn, Spike.
Spike: I tend to get easily pissed off, yeah.
2. Has your character ever beat someone to the pulp?
Sam: *cough* once..
Spike: yeah, I have, a few times..
3. Does your character get angry over stupid situations?
Sam: no, I mostly have a fair reason for getting angry.
Spike: Me? dunno.
4. Have they ever destroyed/killed something out of blind rage?
Sam: no. Or I hit Spike out of blind rage but I didn't de-... oh, righ, I destroyed his jaw...
5. Does he or she often get into fights?
Sam: I got in a fight with Spike's bully once. I couldn't stand seeing someone so dear to me being hurt, so I, well, beat him up..
Spike: I get into fights all the time. Hardly me who starts it, though.
6. Is your character violent to